Recently I ran into trouble getting two Maximo environments up one 7.1 and the other 7.5. We got several different errors and none pointed us in a single direction. After working with IBM we identified one important step that we were missing, running the encryptproperties.bat . This is required with any change to the Maximo property file on all 7.x versions of Maximo.
Here are some of the errors we got
- BMXAA6539E - Failed to initialize the MAXIMOStartupServlet
- WSVR0209E: Unable to start EJB jar mboejb.jar
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: psdi.iface.jms.JMSListenerBean
- WSVR0100W: An error occurred initializing, MAXIMO
- WAE0008E An error occurred reading mbojava.jar
Another anomaly that will be researched further had to do with the sequence required to get past the errors above.
- Deploy and Start the app to the App Server/ Cluster - Expect Class loading WSVVR like error
- Stop App Server / Cluster
- Start App Server / Cluster - App should load pass the error in step 1.