The integration in question is a sequential inbound (or Enterprise Service ) that uses a interface table as the entry point. Records are inserted into the interface table were a database trigger inserts a record into the MXIN_INTER_TRANS table. The JMSQSEQCONSUMER SEQQIN cron task then picks the records up and processes it using a WebSphere SIB running in it's own Maximo cluster.
After I inserted a record into the interface table I quickly queried the MXIN_INTER_TRANS table and returned was one row confirming that the trigger worked as expected. After the cron task ran I noticed the one row was updated with an error msg. I quickly checked the standard out and found the following.
7/10/13 23:00:19:512 MDT] 00000050 SystemOut O 10 Jul 2013 23:00:19:512 [ERROR] BMXAA1347E - A message could not be sent to the Java Message Service (JMS) destination jms/maximo/int/queues/sqin.psdi.util.MXApplicationException: BMXAA1347E - A message could not be sent to the Java Message Service (JMS) destination jms/maximo/int/queues/sqin. at psdi.iface.jms.JMSProducer.handleError(JMSProducer.java:275) at psdi.iface.jms.JMSProducer.sendMessage(JMSProducer.java:216) at psdi.iface.jms.MEAQueueProcessor.writeToQueue(MEAQueueProcessor.java:263) at psdi.iface.jms.MEAQueueProcessor.writeDataToQueueIn(MEAQueueProcessor.java:225) at psdi.iface.intertables.IfaceTbCronTask.sendMessage(IfaceTbCronTask.java:929) at psdi.iface.intertables.IfaceTbCronTask.processData(IfaceTbCronTask.java:1008) at psdi.iface.intertables.IfaceTbCronTask.processIfaceData(IfaceTbCronTask.java:835) at psdi.iface.intertables.IfaceTbCronTask.cronAction(IfaceTbCronTask.java:519) at psdi.server.CronTaskManager.callCronMethod(CronTaskManager.java:1556) at psdi.server.CronTaskManager.access$400(CronTaskManager.java:84) at psdi.server.CronTaskManager$CronThread.run(CronTaskManager.java:2074)
I began comparing the JMS config from our PTCH and DEV environments to QA because the same test had passed in each of the weeks prior.
After many hours nothing... I noticed that the MIF global dir was filling up with XML records from the cron task retrying the interrogation so I deleted all but the most recent xml files.
I then decided to try and upload a XML record that the cron task had already created (study item from
Test 000-501: IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 Infrastructure Implementation). From the start center I went to Integration -> External Systems -> <The System in Question and > and the Enterprise Services tab. From here I selected the service in question and clicked the Data Import button. I then browsed to the MIF global dir and selected the last record processed. It did not work but I got much more detail from the log of the server I was logged onto.
[7/11/13 9:02:42:417 MDT] 00000081 SystemOut O DEBUG: Control uploadfile could not be found in order to process event loadData ::
[7/11/13 9:02:42:516 MDT] 00000081 SystemOut O 11 Jul 2013 09:02:42:516 [INFO] wrote data to Queue jms/maximo/int/queues/sqin
[7/11/13 9:02:42:803 MDT] 00000081 ServiceLogger I com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl initialize FFDC0009I: FFDC opened incident stream file C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Custom01\logs\ffdc\maxqa_ui08_00000081_13.07.11_09.02.42_0.txt
[7/11/13 9:02:42:815 MDT] 00000081 ServiceLogger I com.ibm.ws.ffdc.IncidentStreamImpl resetIncidentStream FFDC0010I: FFDC closed incident stream file C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Custom01\logs\ffdc\maxqa_ui08_00000081_13.07.11_09.02.42_0.txt
[7/11/13 9:02:42:829 MDT] 00000081 SystemOut O 11 Jul 2013 09:02:42:821 [ERROR]
CWSIA0053E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsSessionImpl.commitTransaction (#3): com.ibm.wsspi.sib.core.exception.SIRollbackException:
CWSIC2008E: This transaction cannot commit as an operation that was performed within the transaction boundary failed. The first operation that failed generated the following exception: com.ibm.ws.sib.processor.exceptions.SIMPSendAllowedException: CWSIK0024E: The destination sqinbd is send disallowed for messaging engine maximo_if.000-ifjmsbus...
All right !
A quick look up of CWSIK0024E took me here where I learned that
I found that under Buses > ifjmsbus > Destinations > sqinbd > Queue points > sqinbd@maximo_if.000-ifjmsbus the "Send allowed" check box was not checked in QA and every other environment has this checked. The XML file that stores this info is cells / Cell01 / clusters / maximo_if / sib-engines.xml
WebSphere docs say this about "Send allowed"
Clear this option (setting it to false) to stop messages from being put onto this message point.
|Data type||Check box|
Check the "Send Allowed" on queue points because without this checked messages will not be processed.